Auto Insurance Quotes: Types of Coverage
As mandatory insurance for your automobile, your Chicago Auto Insurance provides coverage when you cause injury or damage to another person, vehicle or property while operating your vehicle. Chicago Auto Insurance covers the following types of claims:
- Bodily injury: Coverage includes injury to another party up to $20,000 per person or $40,000 per incident.
- Property damage: Coverage for the other party up to $15,000 per incident.
- Uninsured Motorist: If the other party is not insured or you are the victim of a hit-and-run accident, this covers you and your passengers due to bodily injury or death. Coverage is up to $20,000 per person or $40,000 per incident.
- Medical: This optional coverage provides payment for your medical claims when you or your passengers become injured in an automobile accident.
Additional types of the Best Auto Insurance include optional policies, such as collision, comprehensive and rental or towing. By offering you a range of choices, we’ll provide you with complete information and quotes for Cheap Auto Insurance Chicago, and we’ll also offer you options to increase your coverage limits.
Payments for loss or damage are calculated with the actual cash value of the loss minus your deductible. The deductible is a set amount that you must pay towards the claim, while your Auto Insurance Company pays the balance.
- Collision: Coverage includes the repair or replacement of your vehicle following an accident.
- Comprehensive: Potential claims include loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism or severe weather.
- Rental and Towing: This type of coverage pays for towing your vehicle after an accident or mechanical breakdown, and it pays for the cost of a rental vehicle during your vehicle’s repairs or replacement.
With many Auto Insurance Companies and carriers, selecting the Best Auto Insurance to meet your individual needs is a complex process. When you contact us, we will provide you with Auto Insurance Quotes online and explain the benefits and minimum requirements for mandatory and optional Auto Insurance Chicago.